DB Technologies Opera P15 is a passive speaker studied for the sound reinforcement of medium to big environments; it offers the possibility to obtain high sound pressures. The speaker is made in reinforced polypropylene and acoustic components are protected by metal grille with internal foam which protect them from bad weather.It is provided with one top handle and two sides handles, easing its transport.
The OPERA P15 has passive crossover filters with a slope of 12dB/oct for the low-pass part, 18dB/oct for the high-pass and a self-resetting thermal protection circuit (PTC) on the driver to prevent protracted overloading.
DB Technologies Opera P15 Specifications:
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Passive Speaker
- Nominal Power Rating: 400 W/RMS
- Program Power Rating: 800 W
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response [-10dB]: 68 - 19.500 Hz
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- HF: 1 “
- Voice Coil HF: 1.75“
- Driver Protection: PTC
- Directivity: 80°/65°x 60°
- Horn: Asymmetrical CD Horn
- Crossover Frequency (passive): 2100 Hz
- LF: 15 “
- Voice Coil LF: 3“
- Signal Input: 2x Speakon.