The AFS2 Advanced Feedback Suppression Processor takes the foundation of the DBX's popular AFS224 and add features like the intuitive Wizard function, helping you set up any room without guesswork. With a completely re-designed Advanced Feedback Supression module, plus complete LCD display setup and monitoring.
The DSP module in the AFS2 gives you all the control and processing necessary for installation and for live use. The accepted standard has always been ten and twelve filter feedback elimination processors, but the AFS2's dedicated processor provides up to 24 filters per channel with filter Qs up to 1/80 of an octave. Dbx utilized their improved AFS technology previously available only in their more premium product lines, now making it available in this stand-alone unit.
The AFS2 also offers selectable modes, types of filtration and live filter lift, all easily accessible from the intuitive user interface on the front panel. Features:
Get your dbx AFS2 Advanced Feedback Suppression Processor today at the guaranteed lowest price
- Wizard Setup Function
- Full LCD Display
- dbx's AFS (Advanced Feedback Suppression) technology
- 24 Programmable Filters per Channel
- Stereo or Dual Independent Channel Processing
- Live and Fixed Filter Modes
- Selectable Filter Lift Times
- Application-specific filters
- Filter types include Speech and Music, Low, Med and High
- Input channel Metering
- 24 LED per Channel Filter Metering
- XLR and TRS Inputs and Outputs