Egnater Renegade 65W Tube Guitar Amp Head
Bajaao India presents the Egnater Renegade Tube Guitar Amp Head which is an incredibly versatile 2-channel powerhouse. The amp's 65W give you the tools to forge your sound and the power to move some serious air in any size performance venue. The Renegade amp's Channel 1 produces lush, 3-dimensional clean tones with just a bit of grunt when you dig in. Channel 2 starts with a sweet, bluesy overdrive, but pushing the gain opens the floodgates, unleashing enough thick, harmonically rich distortion to satisfy the most demanding player. Both channels offer an independent 3-band EQ, Egnater's BRIGHT and TIGHT switches and a Wattage Selector switch that lets you choose between an intimate 18W or a wall-shaking 65W. Master Presence and Density knobs let you sculpt the high and low-end response.
At the heart of this Egnater tone machine, you'll find 5 - 12AX7 preamp tubes and a power section fueled by 2 - 6L6s and 2 EL34 valves. The Renegade Head features the ground-breaking TUBE MIX function on each channel, allowing you to blend the deep Californian character of the 6L6s with the aggressive British midrange punch of the EL34 tubes. The Renegade Tube Amp has independent reverb controls for each channel, dual footswitchable master volumes and a speaker-emulated line out. The included 4-button footswitch controls much more than just channel switching. Use the switch to also engage the on-board reverb, effects loop and secondary master volume with channel-assigning switches for all 3. Run them on both channels or just the one you choose. Egnater includes a heavy duty cover with the Renegade 65W Tube Guitar Amp Head.
Egnater Renegade 65W Specifications:
- 65-Watt All-Tube Head
- Two Independent Channels Each With:
- Volume, Gain, 3-Band EQ
- Tight and Bright Voicing Switches
- 18w / 65w Wattage Selector Switch
- Tube Mix Blends 6L6 and EL34 Power Tubes
- Presence & Density
- Individual Reverb on Each Channel with ""Spillover""
- Main and Secondary Master Volumes
- Four-Button Footswitch with Channel Select Plus:
- Assign the REVERB, EFFECTS LOOP and MAIN 2 Volume to Just Channel 1, Just Channel 2 or Both - Right From the Pedal
- Simple Master Bias Adjust with External Test Points
- Buffered Effects Loop
- Balanced XLR / ¼"" Cabinet Voiced Line / Recording.