The EKX series is the newest member of the Electro-Voice portable loudspeaker family, and combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology ÑÏ all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications.
EV-engineered components, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design, and Class D amplifiers coupled with QuickSmartDSP all work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs.
EV's award-winning industrial design ÑÏ with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish ÑÏ ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound. Features:
Get your Electro-Voice EKX-18SP 18" Powered Subwoofer today at the guaranteed lowest price
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV's signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers
- Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension
- Metal grille reinforcement bar (two on the 18SP)
- M20 threaded pole mount plate