The EV Live X ELX118 is an 18'' subwoofer designed to deliver deep, powerful, chest punching bass in a ruggedly built, lightweight wood cabinet. It is optimized to work in perfect, powerful harmony with EV's ELX112 and ELX115 Live X series loudspeakers. Rear panel connections include 1 XLR/TRS Combo Jack and 1 XLR Link Output. The EV ELX118 Subwoofer's rugged wood cabinet supports either pole-mounted or stacked configurations.
Weighing in at only 70 lbs, the EV ELX118 is the perfect solution for DJs and musicians who set up and perform alone. No need for a second set of hands to lug this sub around. The Electro-Voice ELX118 is lightweight, packs a clear, powerful low-end punch and delivers EV quality at a price that wont empty your bank account. Whether used in a nightclub, house of worship, or at a family party, quality sound will fill the air and satisfy even the most critical ears.
With the Electro-Voice ELX118 subwoofer as part of your live sound arsenal, you'll never come up short in the bass department again.
- 18'' woofer provides extended low-frequency output
- 32 Hz 200 kHz frequency range 96 dB SPL sensitivity; 134 dB max SPL
- 400 W continuous and 1600 W peak power handling
- Rugged wood cabinetѝsupports pole-mounted or stacked Live Loudspeakers
- Axial Sensitivity 96 dB
- Case Material 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Texured Paint
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 50 Hz - 100 Hz Hz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB) 35 Hz - 200 Hz Hz
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency 30 Hz
- Max. SPL/1m (calc) 134 dB
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) HÌâå¡ Omnidirectional Ìâå¡
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) VÌâå¡ Omnidirectional Ìâå¡
- LF Transducer (1) EVS-18K, 457mm (18'') Woofer
- HF Transducer N/A
- Crossover Frequency N/A Hz
- Nominal Impedance (Passive) 8 Ì_å©
- Minimum Impedance 6.7 Ì_å©
- Connector Type Dual NL4
- Grill 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat