The Electro-Voice TX1152 is a 15'' two-way full-range speaker system with outstanding low-frequency extension. A large, rotatable 60'' x 40'' horn provides smooth, even high-end dispersion as the speaker fills the venue with rich, full-range sound. With power handling of 500 continuous watts and 2,000 watts peak, these speakers can handle some serious signal without breaking up and distorting.
The trapezoidal enclosure is constructed using a combination of plywood and MDF (medium density fiberboard), and coated with EVCoatTM for maximum strength while still remaining lightweight at only 62 lbs. A built-in pole mount enables the TX1152 to be mounted on a speaker stand or a subwoofer. The uniquely shaped, heavy-duty black metal grille is resistant to dents ensuring long-term speaker protection. There are six 3/8'' threaded points for suspension in a variety of positions.
EV's exclusively designed 4-way handles provide the perfect comfortable grip for carrying. A recessed input panel with dual NL4 connectors keeps the connectors hidden while allowing the TX1152 to be used with the TX1181 subwoofer for extended sub bass on a single amplifier channel, with no additional processing needed. Nifty! EV has got you covered with a 5-year warranty.
• Frequency Response (-3dB) 55 - 20000 Hz
• Frequency Response (-10dB) 40 - 20000 Hz
• Recommended High-Pass Frequency 40 Hz
• Sensitivity 1W/1m 100 dB
• Max. SPL / 1m (calc) 133 dB
• Coverage (nominal -6dB) HÌâå¡ 60 Ìâå¡
• Coverage (nominal -6dB) VÌâå¡ 40 Ìâå¡
• Rotatable Horn Yes
• System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak) 500/1000/2000 Watts
• LF Transducer SMX2151
• HF Transducer DH3
• Crossover Frequency 1650 Hz
• Nominal Impedance (Passive) 8 Ohms
• Minimum Impedance 5.6 Ohms
• Enclosure Material Plywood and MDF with EVCOAT
• Suspension (6) 3/8-inch threaded inserts
• Color Black
• Flying Yes
• Input Connections Parallel NeutrikÌâå¨ NL4
• Internal Crossover Yes
• Speaker Type Fullrange
• Net Weight 61.29 lbs
• Dimensions 30.55" x 17.56" x 17.56"