The ZxA1 utilizes the EV8L, a high output, low distortion, 203 mm (8 inch) woofer. The woofer is paired with the DH2005, a titanium diaphragm true compression driver. The compression driver is coupled to a rotatable 90Ìâå¡ x 50Ìâå¡ waveguide for smooth response to 20 kHz and excellent pattern control.
The ZxA1 loudspeaker is powered by an integrated 800W, 2 channel amplifier module. The amplifier has XLR microphone and line level inputs, as well as a XLR line level output for daisy chaining several amplified speakers or a subwoofer. The biamplified design features steep crossover slopes and woofer excursion protection for maximum output and reliability. A switchable high pass filter allows for use with a subwoofer.
The ZxA1 injection molded enclosure is made from high impact polystyrene for durability and light weight. The handle pocket and pole mount make the ZxA1 ideal for many portable applications. The ZxA1 enclosure also features a built in monitor angle for floor monitor applications. The bottom of the ZxA1 features four #8-32 suspension points for permanent installation.Features:
- Integrated 800 watt power amplifier
- Bi-amplified design with transducer protection
- EV8L 8'' high-output LF transducer
- DH2005 1'' exit true compression driver
- 90Ìâå¡ x 50Ìâå¡ coverage pattern
- Rotatable horn design
- 123 dB maximum SPL
- Selectable high-pass filter for use with subwoofers
- Line and microphone inputs
- Integral monitor angle on enclosure
- Built-in pole mount
- Lightweight (< 20 lbs) with integral handle for easy carrying