The Epiphone G-400 PRO retains much of the original design that turned to music world on its ear 50 years ago, when Gibson introduced the SG as a new Les Paul model to supplant the original. While that plan turned out to be temporary, the SG went on to become one of the most recognizable, iconic guitars in popular music history, and appeared on numerous history altering recordings. Epiphone delivers their version of this iconic instrument in all its glory. The unmistakably classic double-cutaway body is carved from mahogany and retains its lightweight, thin, beveled edge design.
To preserve the tradition of unsurpassed tone, the G-400 PRO Electric Guitar is outfitted with a pair of Alnico Classic PRO humbucking pickups. These Alnico V equipped pickups deliver the sounds of decades past, yet capable of the most up to the minute tones that will satisfy the demand of modern players. The electronics are completed by the traditional layout of two separate volume and tone controls for each pickup. The tone controls feature a push/pull coil-tapping system to further expand the tonal versatility, along with a three-way switch.
A mahogany neck is carved to a comfortably slim tapered 60s style "D'' profile. The neck is capped with 22 medium jumbo frets, a rosewood fingerboard with pearloid trapezoid inlays, and a radius of 12" for easy playability and smooth effortless string-bending.
The Epiphone G-400 PRO Electric Guitar is rounded out by a set of premium Grover kidney-button tuners along with a chrome Tune-O-Matic bridge and stop tailpiece combo. All the glory of yesteryear is preserved, while retaining a look and feel that's contemporary as ever. Case not included.Features:
Order your G-400 PRO Left-Handed Electric Guitar today at the guaranteed lowest price
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, glued-in
- Scale: 24.75"
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper "D"
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with trapezoid inlays
- Frets: 22, medium jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Trussrod cover: SG PRO
- Nut: Black imitation bone (PVC)
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO 4-wire humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO 4-wire humbucker
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
- Controls: Epiphone all-metal 3-way pickup selector. Volume and tone controls feature full-size 500K potentiometers
- Neck pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Bridge pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Neck pickup tone
- Bridge pickup tone
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson Vintage Classics, 14:1 ratio
- Case: Not included