Faith Eclipse series were concieved as 'stage guitars': instruments that offered workhorse functionality and optimum performance capability.
Using the same structure and tonewood combination as the Natural Series - Spruce and Mahogany - the Eclipse models are finished with a Black stain and a clear PU lacquer all over. The lacquer serves to control the tonewood resonance a little, resulting in a more predictable and focussed tone when performing on stage.
Further to their aesthetic appeal, Eclipse models feature solid Flamed Maple binding as well as using Macassan Ebony for the fingerboard, bridge, headplate and heelcap.
Excitingly, Eclipse models are also equipped with the Shadow L4020 HEX Stereo pickup and preamp system. Essentially this allows the guitar to output a stereo signal delivering a superb wide-field panning of the strings, as well as operating in a regular mono-mode when required.Specifications:
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce (Black Gloss)
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany (Black)
- Neck Finish: Gloss Black
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ / Shadow Hex Saddle System
- Nut Width Nut: 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Black Top, Back and Sides
- Pickup / Preamp: Shadow L4020HEX Stero Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex 6 Pickup.