Faith HiGloss series are designed to offer both visual and aural beauty.
Using high grade Englemann Spruce for the top and highly-figured Rosewood for the back and sides, HiGloss models feature solid Flamed Maple binding and Macassan Ebony for the fingerboard, bridge, headplate and heelcap.
Tonally, this combination of wood is generally bright and 'zingy', delivering great clarity. Visualising this as a frequency curve, it would be shaped like a smile: high on the bass, dipping down through the middle and rising once again at the top end. Therefore greater string separation and articulation is achieved, lending itself to fingerstyle and solo pieces in particular.Specifications:
- Top Wood Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood Solid Rosewood
- Side Wood Solid Rosewood
- Binding Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type High Gloss Top, Back and Sides
- Pickup / Preamp Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup.