- Two Tim Shaw-designed ShawBucker humbucking pickups
- New modern "Deep C”-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Pop-in tremolo arm for enhanced stability
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
Voiced specifically for their position, our redesigned ShawBucker open-coil humbucking pickups deliver highly dynamic, multi-dimensional tone while resisting electrical noise.
New“Deep C”Neck Profile
Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional “Deep C” neck profile sports more substantial shoulders. The increased mass and altered
geometry creates a more natural feel that’s perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
Pop-In Tremolo Arm
The new pop-in tremolo arm securely stays in position, no matter how hard you play. The arm tension can also be adjusted for a perfectly dialed-in feel that
matches any player’s preference.
The treble-bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the
instrument’s volume is set.
An original-era Fender design element, a bone nut contributes to superior tone and performance. Many players consider bone nuts to be more “organic”
- Body Material - Alder
- Body Finish - Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape - Stratocaster
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Finish - Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape - Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length - 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material - Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets - 22
- Fret Size - Narrow Tall
- Nut Material - Bone
- Nut Width - 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays - White Dots
- Truss Rod - Bi-Flex
- Truss Rod - Nut 1/8" American Series
- Bridge Pickup - Shawbucker 2 , Neck Pickup - Shawbucker 1
- Controls - Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching - 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Pos 2. Inside Coils of Both Pickups, Pos 3. Both Full Pickups, Pos 4. Outer Coils of Both Pickups, Pos 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Configuration - HH
- Bridge - 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Hardware - Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines - Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard - 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs - Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip - Aged White
- Neck Plate - 4-Bolt
- Strings - Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book