Externally the American Elite Stratocaster has Fender’s timeless style, but under the hood it’s an entirely new breed of guitar designed for 21st-century players who constantly push the envelope. With over a dozen new innovations, each guitar is a true performer with eye-catching style, exceptional feel and versatile sound from the very first moment you plug it in and play.
Featured on all American Elite instruments, the new fourth generation Noiseless pickups are only available in this series, and represent a quantum leap in pickup design. Combining vintage-style sound with effectively noise-free performance, these are the pinnacle of Fender’s noiseless pickup designs, offering pristine cleans and fat, overdriven tones that scream with pure rock ‘n’ roll power. Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. New locking short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the synthetic bone nut for buzz-free performance while the smooth two-point modern tremolo adds emotive touches to your performance without sacrificing your tuning.
Fender is renowned for head-turning style, and this guitar is no different—from the redesigned sleek back and forearm contours that hug the player’s body for an enhanced playing experience to the black chrome headstock logo and large pearloid fret markers this instrument will dazzle the audience with elegant style. The American Elite Stratocaster is a bold new guitar for the brave new guitarist who is setting out to cross uncharted musical terrain. Includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with TSA locks to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument.
- Body Finish - Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material - Alder
- Body Shape - Stratocaster
- Fingerboard Radius - 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Fret Size - Medium Jumbo
- Neck Finish - Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Shape - Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"Number of Frets - 22
- Nut Material - Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width - 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays - Large Black Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod Nut - Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup - New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Controls - Master Volume (with S-1 switch), Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Middle and Bridge Pickups; No-Load Tone control)
- Middle Pickup - New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Neck Pickup - New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Bridge - 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Control Knobs - Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Hardware Finish - Chrome
- Neck Plate - 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Pickguard - 3-Ply Mint Green
- Tuning Machines - Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Strings - Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This American Elite Strat is the best sounding guitar I've ever played. There's very little more you truly need to hear me say, clearly my amp breathes life into it despite the fact that i'm certain you could connect this to any cheap amp and still stable like a boss. Really smooth neck suited for solosas well and gives me that drive and assurance to show signs of improving with time! As I would see, if the blues was intended to be played on the Fender Stratocaster, it was supposed to be played on this guitar specifically!