The Fender Acoustasonic 90 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp is an incredibly lightweight and portable package that will deliver the tone you need to cover any performance situation. Guitarists no longer have to put up with the limited mobility of having to stand still in front of a microphone pointed at the soundhole. Now, you can just plug in, turn it up and move freely, without losing your amplified tone.
With 90-watts of power pushed through an 8'' cloth-surround low-frequency woofer and high-frequency tweeter, the Acoustasonic 90 packs stage-worthy performance into this lightweight combo. The dual channel Acoustasonic 90 features two inputs, one 1/4" for your acoustic guitar and one XLR / 1/4" combination jack which will allow you to plug your mic right into the amp. Both the 1/4" channel and microphone channel feature independent EQ and effects controls, making for simplistic tonal shaping for both your vocals and acoustic guitar.
The Acoustasonic 90 houses studio-quality effects that are specifically voiced and optimized for acoustic guitars including Reverb, Echo/Delay, Chorus, Vibratone and More.
Every musician dreads the feedback that may occur when using an acoustic instrument or when using a microphone, so Fender designed this amp with that in mind. The Acoustasonic employs a smart feedback elimination circuit with an on/off switch for each channel. The Acoustasonic also features an auxiliary input, allowing you to plug your media player right into the amp, and a soundman-friendly XLR line output with ground lift.
The Acoustasonic 90 is not only performance worthy, but extremely durable and roadworthy, which is perfect for the gigging acoustic guitar player. The cabinet is crafted from 5-ply 5/8" lightweight Hardwood with brown textured vinyl covering and a black grille cloth, giving this rugged amp the classic fender look.Features:
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Speaker: 8" Cloth-Surround Low-Frequency Driver
- Inputs: Two - (One 1/4" and One XLR / 1/4" Combination Jack)
- Channels: Separate Instrument and Microphone Channels with Independent EQ
- and Effects Controls.
- Controls: 1/4" Channel: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, FX Select, FX Level.
- Microphone Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, FX Select, FX Level.
- Knobs: Brown Radio
- Height: 15.375" (391 mm)
- Width: 19.37" (491 mm)
- Depth: 9.81" (249 mm)
- Weight: 18 lbs. (8.16 kg)
- Cabinet Material: Strong, Lightweight 5-Ply Hardwood Construction
- Other Features: Smart feedback elimination circuit with on/off switch for each channel; auxiliary input for use with a media player; classic Fender cosmetic treatment with brown textured vinyl covering and chrome hardware.