The FENDER® American Deluxe Stratocaster® HSH brings you classic Strat® tone with modern flexibility. Every inch of this beauty was crafted with comfort and innovation in mind. The distinctive solid alder body, modern C shape neck, and beveled heel make the Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSH perfect for all-night gigs and endless hours in the studio. And thanks to the LSR roller nut, which reduces friction at the nut, you'll be amazed at how well this guitar stays in tune. Get your hands on a Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSH and you'll never want to put it down.
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSH Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- A powerful pickup combination for wide-ranging tone
- LSR roller nut gives you exceptional tuning stability
- Compound radius fretboard feels just right
A powerful pickup combination for wide-ranging tone
You'll find one Noiseless™ N3 single-coil and a pair of Modern Twin Head humbuckers on the American Deluxe Stratocaster HSH all you need to conjure a wide range of tone from your amplifier. Between the snappy spank of the single-coil and the aggressive growl of the humbuckers, you've got the tonal range to cover virtually any style.
LSR roller nut gives you exceptional tuning stability
Rocking your Strat's whammy bar is a lot more fun when you're still in tune after your solo. Thankfully the American Deluxe Stratocaster HSH sports Fender's LSR roller nut, which uses ball bearings to reduce friction at the nut. That means no more string binding that throws you out of tune. Even if you're playing long gigs, you'll retune less with the American Deluxe Stratocaster HSH.
Compound radius fretboard feels just right
The American Deluxe Stratocaster HSH features a 9.5"-14" compound radius fretboard for ultimate playability. The fingerboard is rounder near the nut for easy chord-grabbing and rhythm playing. As your playing heats up and moves up the fretboard, the radius flattens out for easier runs and big string bends without fretting out. With a neck that plays this slick, you'll be up at the highest frets before you know it.
Available in Three-color Sunburst and Olympic Pearl gloss finishes.
- Classic Stratocaster design with tonally-flexible HSH configuration
- Noiseless N3 pickup gives you snappy, spanky single-coil tone without the hum and buzz
- Modern Twin Head humbuckers give you fat, full tone with ample output
- Modern C shape neck with compound-radius fretboard plays fast, smooth, and comfortably
- LSR roller nut reduces friction for exceptional tuning stability
- Contoured heel gives you better, more comfortable upper fret access
- Molded case included
- Leather Strap,Strap locks and 10' cable included
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Finishing: 3-Color Sunburst,Olympic Pearl
- Neck Material: Maple, Bolt-on
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood, 9.5"-14" compound radius
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Dot
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt with Micro-Tilt™ Adjustment
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Tuners: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Locking
- Number of Pickups: 3
- Neck Pickup: Modern Twin Head humbucker
- Middle Pickup: N3 noiseless single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Modern Twin Head humbucker
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Controls: Master volume, 2 x tone, 5-way selector
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Pos 2. Middle Pickup and Outer Coil of Bridge Pickup; Pos 3. Middle Pickup and Outer Coil of Neck Humbucking Pickup; Pos 4. Neck and Middle Pickup; Pos 5. Neck Humbucking Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSH
- Strings: Fender USA,NPS (.009-.042)
- Case Included: Hardshell