The Evolution Of A Revolution
Often copied, but never surpassed, the Stratocaster is arguably the world's most-loved electric guitar. Electrifying the music world since its debut in 1954, its natural, versatile sound made the Stratocaster the benchmark for exceptional guitar tones. The American Professional Stratocaster isn't a re-imagining of the classic design; it's the authentic original model, evolved.
- Three Tim Shaw-designed V-Mod single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- New modern "Deep C”-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Pop-in tremolo arm for enhanced stability
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
V-Mod Stratocaster pickups are engineered using a proprietary blend of alnico magnet types for the neck and middle pickups. Each pickup is voiced specifically for its position, creating high-output tone with vintage warmth and the crisp, clear sound that made Fender a legend.
New “Deep C” Neck Profile
Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional “Deep C” neck profile sports more substantial shoulders. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel that’s perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
Pop-In Tremolo Arm
The new pop-in tremolo arm securely stays in position, no matter how hard you play. The arm tension can also be adjusted for a perfectly dialed-in feel that matches any player’s preference.
The treble-bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument’s volume is set.
An original-era Fender design element, a bone nut contributes to superior tone and performance. Many players consider bone nuts to be more “organic” sounding.
- Body Material - Alder
- Body Finish - Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape - Stratocaster
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Finish - Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape - Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length - 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material - Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets - 22
- Fret Size - Narrow Tall
- Nut Material - Bone
- Nut Width - 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays - White Dots
- Truss Rod - Bi-Flex Truss Rod Nut 1/8" American Series
- Bridge Pickup - V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup - V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup - V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Controls - Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge and Middle Pickups)
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup,
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration - SSS
- Bridge - 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish - Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines - Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard - 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs - Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip - Aged White
- Neck Plate - 4-Bolt
- Strings - Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book