BAJAAO India presents the Fender Blacktop Telecaster HH Electric Guitar.
Drive your sound with raw humbucking power. Fender’s new and innovative Blacktop guitar series expands the sonic horizon of classic Fender Stratocaster, Telecaster, Jazzmaster and Jaguar guitars by powering them with high-gain humbucking pickups. The Blacktop series delivers on modern player demands for a thick and heavy sound with guitars that drive a wide array of deep, rich and aggressive tones that match the intensity of any playing style.
Sleek and supercharged, the Blacktop Telecaster HH has dual over-wound alnico humbucking pickups, with other distinctive touches including skirted black amp knobs, a reversed chrome control plate and a hard-tail bridge. Other features include an alder body, maple neck with 9.5”-radius rosewood or maple fretboard, 22 medium jumbo frets, gloss polyester finish and chrome hardware.
Blacktop Telecaster HH Specifications:
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Shape:Telecaster
- Number of Frets:22
- Fret Size:Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays:Black Dots on Maple, White Dots on Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius:9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard:Rosewood or Maple
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Finish:Gloss Urethane
- Nut Width:1.650” (42 mm)
- Scale Length:25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate:Vintage Style 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut:3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Pickup Configuration:H/H
- Bridge Pickup:Hot Vintage Alnico Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup:Hot Vintage Alnico Neck Humbucking Pickup with Nickel Cover
- Pickup Switching:3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls:Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish:Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge:Strings-Through-Body Hardtail Bridge With 6 Cast Saddles
- String Nut:Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tips:Black Switch Tip.
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book