When Leo FENDER® introduced the world to his newest creation, the Stratocaster®, nobody could possibly have known it would change the face of contemporary music forever. Now, it's back to the basics! Between the fast-action maple neck, comfort-contoured alder body, three single-coil pickups, and standard synchronized tremolo - this is where the tradition began, and it still carries on today in the surprisingly playable and affordable Standard Series Stratocaster.
Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Color: Brown Sunburst
- Neck Material: Maple, bolt-on
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple, 9.5" radius
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black dots
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Synchronized tremolo
- Tuners: Fender/Ping standard cast sealed tuners
- Number of Pickups: 3
- Neck Pickup: Standard Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Standard Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Strat Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 2 x Tone (neck and middle pickup), 5-way pickup selector
- Strings: Fender Super Bullets 3250L, (.009-.042)