Fender Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster 50's Electric Guitar
The Classic Vibe Stratocaster® '50s provides unmistakable '50s-era Fender® vibe and tone. The alder body has a Two-Color Sunburst, Fiesta Red or Olympic White finish. The vintage-tint gloss-maple neck has a maple Fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets and a modern 9.5"" radius. That long-familiar tone comes from a custom set of alnico III single-coil pickups, clear and bright, with terrific sustain even in crunch mode. Custom staggered polepieces provide improved string-to-string balance.
Fender Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster 50's Specifications:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern ""C""
- Scale Length: 25.5"" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650"" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge:6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tips: Aged White
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Aged White Knobs, Pickup Covers and Switch Tip, Vintage Tinted Neck (on (503) 2-Color Sunburst and (505) Olympic White only), Black Dot Position Inlays, Vintage Styling, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Available Color: 2-Color Sunburst & Daphne Blue.
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I am really glad that I got the Made in China stock with Alder body. For the price the attention to detail id immaculate - no flawed, no sharp fret ends, the tuning keys hold tune well even with moderate use of whammy bar. As for the pickups it has a warm classic tone. Overall great guitar
Tone, body, neck, feel...every thing right about it.
Very good product for the price, please buy it fast while this stock is there because now the new classic vibes are made of pine wood body. I made some product review in YouTube please check it out for any detail review. Search by Theishing Marchang
delivered on time and no defects or dents sounds pretty decent
have loved fender as a brand..most of my guitar heroes use it. excellent vintage-quality look, feel, sound and construction.its great that brands like fender make this kind of quality available at this price range which makes playing these guitars live a fun filled and love able affair. tone is clear and bright with terrific sustain thanks to the alnico pickups..I mostly use the neck for clean and solosfor that mellow twangy sound and bridge for more aggression. the guitar was well packed and made me feel assured about shoppingat bajaao in the future as well!