Fender Squier Vintage Modified PJ Precision Bass Guitar Overview:
For those seeking the tonal flexibility in their bass, Squier offers the best of both bass worlds—Precision Bass and Jazz Bass—with the Vintage Modified Precision Bass PJ. Its sleek Precision Bass form features the sonically powerful combination of a punchy Fender-designed split single-coil Precision Bass middle pickup and a growling single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup with ceramic magnets.
- Vintage-tint maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and 20-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Standard single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup and split-single-coil Precision Bass neck pickup
- Black pickguard
- Vintage-style bridge with single-groove saddles
VINTAGE-STYLE BRIDGE WITH FOUR SINGLE-GROOVE SADDLES
This modern instrument offers a classic touch with a vintage-style bridge with four single-groove saddles, offering plenty of tuning stability and sustain.
"PJ" PICKUP CONFIGURATION
This Precision Bass features the tonally versatile combination of a pummeling Precision Bass middle pickup and a bright, growling Jazz Bass bridge pickup, popularly known as a "PJ" pickup configuration.
MODERN NECK WITH "C"-SHAPED PROFILE
This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a contemporary "C"-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) and a smooth back finish—ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck.
- Body Material : Agathis
- Body Shape : Precision Bass
- Body Finish : Polyurethane
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Finish : Polyurethane
- Neck Shape : Modern "C"
- Scale Length : 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material : Rosewood
- Fingerboard : Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets : 20
- Fret Size : Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material : PPS
- Nut Width : 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays : Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod : Standard
- Bridge Pickup : Fender-Designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass Middle Pickup : Fender-Designed Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls : Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Switching : None
- Configuration : PJ
- Bridge : 4-Saddle Pure Vintage '70s with Single Groove Saddles
- Hardware Finish : Chrome
- Tuning Machines : Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard : 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs : Dome Style
- Neck Plate : 4-Bolt Squier
- Strings : Fender USA Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Other Features : Fender-designed Split-Coil Precision Bass and Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickups, Vintage Tint Gloss Neck
- Legal Notice : Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Case/Gig Bag : None
- Included Accessories : None
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have always wanted a Precision bass so was quite happy to see it available at Bajaao website. I bought this bass to complement my Warwick Corvette (WPS) 5 string, which has two J pickups. I use it with the P pickup at full volume, the J pickup and Tone rolled off. I have not used the J pickup yet but it's good to know that it's there in case I want to use it. The workmanship is top notch. The sound is what you expect from a Fender, not a cheap (relatively) Squier. The quality of the hardware does not scream budget. Overall, quite happy with the purchase.
It's a very good bass guitar. It sounds great and you can change if you want a mellow deep sound or a brighter sound. The price is not bad at all at this range.