Focal Clear Professional Open Back Circum Aural Headphones Overview:
Clear professional headphones represent the essential tool for the most demanding professionals. The only objective: to be the ultimate tool for high quality playback. These open circum-aural headphones incorporate a remarkable evolution of the driver and an extremely open design aiming to make the headphones disappear, for the benefit of the sound. Clear Professional headphones are so comfortable that you forget you are wearing them and the listening experience feels like studio monitors. Its M-profile Aluminium/Magnesium dome has a new copper coil which provides total dynamic respect over the entire audio spectrum, with an extremely well defined and always controlled bass. At the same time, the very low-mass speaker moving parts mean that these headphones reproduce the finest details in the higher frequencies.
Turning to the headband and yokes, their design ensures that the headphones are in full contact with the head, for optimal comfort. The new generation of perforated microfiber ear cushions provides an extremely open design.
- Professional open-back headphones
- Remarkable tonal balance over the entire spectrum
- Bass articulation, down to the very lowest frequencies
- Great detail in the high frequencies
- A listening experience very close to a pair of monitor speakers.
- Comfort and ergonomics
- 2 cables supplied to meet all types of use (mixing deck, audio interface, laptop computer)
- Rigid carrying case supplied, with space to store an iLok key (not supplied)
- Impedance: 55 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 104dB SPL / 1mW @ 1kHz
- THD: 0,25% @ 1kHz / 100dB SPL
- Frequency response: 5Hz-28kHz
- Loudspeaker: 1.6" (40mm) Aluminum/Magnesium 'M'-shape dome
- Weight: 0.99lb / 450g
- Cables provided:
- 16.5ft (5m) unbalanced coiled cable (01 /4" TRS Jack)
- 3.9ft (1.2m) unbalanced cable (01/8" TRS Jack)
- 3.5 mm to 6.35 mm jack adapter
- Spare cushions: 2 spare cushions provided
- Hard-shell carrying case provided: 9.8"x9.4"x4.7" (250x240x120mm)