The arched top, arched back and sides of the G5655T-CB are crafted from 5-Ply Maple and features a double cutaway design. Inside the body is a solid Spruce center block running the length of the guitar's 1 _Ó-deep double jet body, which results in a Òhigh gain-friendlyÓ tone that's full of life and will give you much more control over the amount of feedback that you want in your sound. The bound Maple neck of the G5655T-CB houses a 12.5Ó radius Rosewood fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets.
The G5655T-CB comes equipped with dual Gretsch pickups, a dual-coil SUPER HiLo'Tron neck pickup and a Black Top Filter'Tron bridge pickup. The dual-coil Super HiLoÕTron neck pickup is voiced to deliver a clean, shimmering high-end with a booming low-end and designed for a low-noise performance. Together with the ÒBlack TopÓ FilterÕTron bridge pickup, it's a potent tonal combination. Both the bridge and the neck pickups have their own Volume controls plus a tone control for the bridge pickup and a single master volume control, allowing you to dial in your perfect sound quickly and simply. The 3-position toggle switch will enable you to either combine the incredible tone produced by both pickups or use each pickup individually, providing you with even more tonal versatility.
The G5655T-CB boasts all chrome-plated hardware including grover die-cast tuners and an anchored adjusto-matic bridge with Bigsby-Licensed B70 Vibrato Tailpiece.
Other top-of-the-line features include a top/back binding, Neo-Classic ÒthumbnailÓ fingerboard inlays, single-ply black pickguard with Gretsch logo, four ÒG-ArrowÓ control knobs and knurled strap retainer knobs. Case not included.Features:
- Body Style: Double Jet
- Body Top: 5-Ply Maple (Arched)
- Back and Sides: 5-Ply Maple (Arched Back)
- Body Depth: 1.75Ó
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Spruce CENTER-BLOCK
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck: Maple
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12.5Ó Radius
- Nut Width: 1.6875Ó
- Scale Length: 24.6Ó
- Pickups: Black Top Filer'Tron Bridge Pickup, Dual-Coil SUPER HiLo'Tron Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone (Bridge Pickup Only), Master Volume
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Bigsby-Licensed B50 Vibrato Tailpiece
- Hardware: Chrome-Plated
- Tuning Keys: Grover Die-Cast
- Other Features: Spruce CENTER-BLOCK, White Pearloid Neo-Classic "Thumbnail" Position Inlays, Bound Body Top and Back, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod, Black Plexi Pickguard with White "Gretsch" Logo and Black Painted Headstock with Pearloid Gretsch Logo
- Case Not Included