The Gibson Les Paul Reference Monitor employs a 6'' lightweight non-woven carbon woofer and a 1'' high-frequency titanium w/DLC coating tweeter, both powered by a custom amplifier. Whether you are mixing or recording, producing, playback, or simply listen to your music at home, this monitor integrates nicely into any environment, while representing a new level of performance.
The Les Paul 6 reproduces deeper low end than expected from its size without sacrificing midrange and top end clarity. The combination of composite materials results in amazing definition, ensuring ultra clean transient impulse response and large headroom.
This new monitor with the iconic Les Paul styling creates an appeal beyond the typically sterile studio monitor. Features:
Get your Gibson Les Paul 6" Reference Monitor today at the guaranteed lowest price
- Iconic Les Paul styling with arch top carved flame maple gloss finish front brings style and class to any studio and home
- Two-way, bi-amped design, providing a balance sound
- 6" Extreme lightweight non-woven carbon woofer, producing tight bass response allowing the engineer to make faster mixing decisions
- 1" Diamond-like carbon-coated titanium tweeter delivers crisp highs and creates better translating mixes
- 247 Watt powerful amplifier offer low distortion and large headroom
- Front-ported low noise bass-reflex enclosure ensures flexible positioning
- Definition of a new level of performance in its class to be the ultimate reference for any application