Gibson Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar Traditional - Light Burst LPNTDLBCH1
The Gibson Les Paul Traditional solidbody electric guitar gives you the construction quality, performance, and great sound of early Les Pauls. The Les Paul Traditional features a beautiful AA figured maple top, non-weight-relieved mahogany body and a mahogany neck with a comfortable '50s rounded shape. It's loaded with '57 Classic and '57 Classic Plus humbuckers for maximum tone and ample output. Setup and ready to go for maximum playability, the Les Paul Traditional lets you create your own musical history!
Classic design for big sound
Taking design and visual cues from early Les Pauls, the Les Paul Traditional starts with an un-chambered mahogany body with no weight-relief. We're talking solid mahogany here. The body is capped with a carved AA figured maple top and the hand fitted neck tenon sports a '50s rounded neck shape. The Gibson Les Paul Traditional hearkens back to the early days of the Les Paul in design and sound.
Precise setup with Plek system
The Gibson Les Paul Traditional utilizes the revolutionary Plek system - a computer-controlled setup that carefully measures and dresses each fret, accurately measuring the height between the fingerboard and each string, virtually eliminating string buzz and providing unbeatable playability. You won't believe how well this guitar plays!
'57 Classic pickups give you powerful, punchy tones
Two of Gibson's best-loved humbuckers - a '57 Classic in the neck position, and a '57 Classic Plus in the bridge - give the Les Paul Traditional the power, punch, and clarity of Gibson's legendary PAF pickups. Other traditional appointments include vintage-style Gibson speed knobs, classic Kluson-style tuners by TonePros, which offer period-correct looks with a higher tuning ratio, and a chrome Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar.
Gibson Les Paul Standard Features:
- Classic Les Paul styling, feel, and sound
- Classic mahogany body and AA figured maple top deliver singing sustain and wide tonal range
- A pair of '57 Classic pickups deliver quintessential PAF tone
- '50s rounded neck shape offers comfort and great playability
- Non-weight-relieved body just like vintage Les Pauls.
Gibson Les Paul Standard Specifications:
- Body Type: Les Paul
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Material: Mahogany, No weight relief
- Top Material: AA Maple
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck Material: Mahogany, Set
- Neck Shape: Late '50s round
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Trapezoid
- Number of Frets: 22
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Tune-o-matic, Stopbar
- Tuners: TonePros vintage style tuners
- Number of Pickups: 2
- Neck Pickup: '57 Classic Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: No middle pickup
- Bridge Pickup: '57 Classic Plus Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way switch.
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book