When their production stopped in 1983, Hagstrom guitars became instant collectors items. For decades they maintained their market value so well that Hagstrom resumed production in 1996 to rave reviews. The Swede electric guitar is one of their most cherished models, reborn with a mahogany body, carved mahogany top, set mahogany neck, bound Resinator fretboard, and 2 Hagstrom Custom '58 humbuckers for the classic tone that made Hagstrom famous.
Hagstrom's patented H-Expander truss rod prevents twisting as well as warpage. 5-ply top binding, pearl block inlays, and chrome hardware provide sharp visuals.
Fat sound and legendary style: the return of an icon.
Hagstrom Swede Specifications:
- Body: Mahogany Body with Mahogany Top
- Neck: Mahogany, set
- Fingerboard: Resinator™ Fretboard with Hagstrom Pearloid Block Position Marks
- Fretboard Radius: 14
- Trussrod: H-Expander
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 18:1 Die Cast
- Scale Length: 24,75“ / 628 mm / Graph Tech™ Black Tusq XL 43mm nut
- Pickups: 2 x Hagstrom Custom 58
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic w/ Hagstrom Stop Tail
- Controls: 2 x Volume 2 x Tone 3-Way Sound Filter Toggle switch (Hi-Mid Cut/ Center Bypass / Hi Cut)
- String Gauge (Factory): D'Addario EXP110 (10-46)
- Colour: BLK Black Gloss
Case sold separately.