Ibanez SA Gio Series GSA60 Electric Guitar Overview:
BAJAAO India proudly introduces the Ibanez GSA60 Electric Guitar. The agathis body shares the same curved top contours as series stablemates with a pair of high-output Powersound pickups at the neck and mid positions and a Powersound humbucker at the bridge. Complete with a standard tremolo and medium frets.
A guitar doesn't have to cost a bundle to sound good. The GIO series was developed for players who want Ibanez quality in a more affordable package. Not only do they look and play better than everything else in their price range, but their rigorous inspection, set-up.
Ibanez GSA60 Features:
- Agathis body shaped to a deep double-cutaway profile for greater neck access
- Sophisticated finish creates an understated yet elegant aesthetic
- Super slim contoured body for a highly comfortable playing feel
- Single-piece maple neck with slender SA profile
- 22 medium-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot position inlays
- Three Ibanez PSND pickups with two single-coils in the neck and middle positions, and a humbucker in the bridge
- Excellent model for those looking for a no-nonsense shred machine
Ibanez GSA60 Specifications:
- Neck type: GSA Maple neck
- Body: Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/White dot inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Bridge: SAT10 tremolo bridge
- Neck pickup: Infinity RS (S) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Middle pickup: Infinity RS (S) mid pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge pickup: Infinity R (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Scale: 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width at Nut: 43mm
- b : Width at Last Fret: 57mm
- c : Thickness at 1st: 19.5mm
- d : Thickness at 12th: 21.5mm
- Radius: 400mmR
Don't miss your chance to get into a serious guitar for a joke of a price!
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Till now, the electric guitar sounds great with a decent amp. Factory set-up is decent, action is fine. Looks great, and is ergonomically good.
The guitar came in good condition just a very tiny scratch on the head stock and a tiny glob of paint. The guitar itself sounds good, however the pickups were a little bit high for my liking, over all the guitar is good, but the fret board came drier than my dms and desperately needed conditioning
A Very Good Guitar and excellent customer service by Bajaao although problem was from th Vendor side that I had flaws in my product. Although well handled by bajaao
The Walnut finish was very slick and smooth. Very well crafted. The neck is very smooth and very playable. The body is light therefore easier to handle. The tuners are good quality. The action was slightly high but that's ok. The Humbucker is pretty crisp with decent overtones and little muddiness compared to the Seymour Duncans I installed on my other Ibanez. Few put offs:No guitar carry bag provided, no belt and the volume switch is slightly crooked. The tone switch was also pretty jammed. Guess they didjt check those before shipping
I was told that my order is Indonesian made in phone call. But it's made in China.Product is good though but you shouldn't lie to customers
This is one of the finest guitars you could have in this price range, it is way greater than it's price range. However, bajaao sent me a defective piece, the lower E string broke twice while playing the hotel California solo during the bend. My complaint regarding this is still hanging and they are taking way too much time.They even took 15-18 days to deliver, and after that I face this problem.The jack input also has a defective and makes a brakage sound when I move the guitar while it's plugged in.
I would like to thank Bajaao for the quick service. The guitar is absolutely new without any scratches. The guitar is excellent, has a slim neck, tone is quite good. Looking forward to buy more from Bajaao....