Ibanez SR500L Bass Guitar - Brown Mahogany:
Jatoba/Bubinga Slim Neck
Coupling Jatoba with Bubinga has made the neck strong and stable despite its thinness.
Extended Neck Joint
The neck tongue not only creates a unique look, it also makes utilizing the higher frets easier.
Bartolini MK1 Pickups
The MK1 pickups are split coil designs that provides a very wide frequency range and enhanced definition for maximum accuracy. The Neck and Bridge pickups have equal response, like traditional single coils, but without the hum and noise.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/Mid frequency switch
The Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/3-way mid-frequency switch offers tonal variations that enhance simple chord work as well as complex soloing.
Accu-cast B300 bridge
The Accu-cast B300 bridge affords precise intonation and delivers string-to-body vibration conductively.
- Orientation: Left
- Neck type: SR4 5pc Jatoba/Bubinga neck
- Body Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/Abalone oval inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 24
- Bridge: Accu-cast B300 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- Neck pickup: Bartolini MK-1 neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge pickup: Bartolini MK-1 bridge pickup (Passive)
- Equalizer: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/Mid frequency switch
- Factory tuning: 1G, 2D, 3A, 4E
- String gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105
- Hardware color: Cosmo black
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- a : Width: 38mm at NUT
- b : Width: 62mm at 24F
- c : Thickness: 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness: 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius: 305mmR
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book