Ibanez SR506 6-String Bass Guitar - Brown Mahogany
For 25 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a variety of budgets. But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.
Jatoba/Bubinga Slim Neck
Coupling Jatoba with Bubinga has made the neck strong and stable despite its thinness.
Extended Neck Joint
The neck tongue not only creates a unique look, it also makes utilizing the higher frets easier.
Bartolini MK1 Pickups
The MK1 pickups are split coil designs that provides a very wide frequency range and enhanced definition for maximum accuracy.
The Neck and Bridge pickups have equal response, like traditional single coils, but without the hum and noise.
Ibanez SR506 Specifications:
- Neck type: SR6 5pc Jatoba/Bubinga neck
- Body: Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/Abalone oval inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 24
- Bridge: Accu-cast B306 bridge
- Neck pu: Bartolini MK-1 neck pu
- Bridge pu: Bartolini MK-1 bridge pu
- Equaliser: EQB-IIIS 3-band eq w/Mid frequency switch
- Hardware color: Cosmo black
- Scale: 864mm/34"
- Width at Nut: 54mm
- Width at Last Fret: 83mm
- Thickness at 1st: 19.5mm
- Thickness at 12th: 21.5mm
- Radius: 400mmR.
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book