Ibanez TSA15H Tube Screamer Series Amp Head
Ibanez Tube Screamer has long been the name people think of first with overdrive pedals, and TSA tube amps come with the legendary Tube Screamer circuit built in. Each cabinet is designed to match the TSA amp featuring the popular CELESTION® speakers. The TSA amps can create natural clean sounds, fat crunch tones, and even warm smooth overdrive tones with the modified TS9 circuit built right into the amp. You can enjoy the warm and familiar over drive sound of the Tube Screamer any time you want.
Tuning the boost switch on increases gain by 6db. This function gives players a thicker Tube Screamer sound.
The tone control with a simple 2-band control gives players easy access to the natural clean sound and biting crunch only possible with tube amps.
You can switch between 15W mode and 5W mode by using the switch located on the back of the amp. 5W mode is designed for quieter playing situations, but you still can enjoy plenty of warm Tube Screamer tone.
You can control BOOST/NORMAL and TUBE SCREAMER ON/OFF with the footswitch (sold separately).
A variety of outputs allows connection with most types of speaker cabinets. Enjoy the full-tube tone of the TSA with your favorite cabinet.
Ibanez TSA15H Specifications:
- Output: Pentode - 15W / Triode - 5W@4Ω/ 8Ω/ 16Ω
- Tube: Pre Amp : 12AX7 x2 Power Amp : 6V6GT x2
- Controls: Boost/Normal Switch, Tube Screamer On/Off Switch
- Master Volume, Bass, Treble
- Tube Screamer Section: Overdrive, Tone, Level
- I/O's: Guitar Input, Foot Switch Jack, Effect Loop (Send/Return), Speaker output
- speaker output 2x4Ω , 2x8Ω , 1x16Ω.