Note : Bajaao will process all shipments in the order they were received. To ensure timely delivery once courier services resume, please place your order early to
avoid inordinate shipment delays. Bajaao expects orders to be backlogged.
Jackson JS32-8Q Dinky 8-String Electric Guitar - Transparent Red
The JS32-8Q JS Series eight-string features an arch-top basswood body with a dazzling quilt maple top, bolt-on maple neck, 16"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and "piranha" inlays, 26.5" scale length, stylish fingerboard and headstock binding, dual high-output Jackson eight-string humbucking pickups, single volume and tone controls, direct-mount Jackson HT-8 hard-tail bridge, and die-cast tuners.
Jackson JS32-8Q Specifications:
- Body: Basswood with Quilt Maple Top
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: 0.790", 12th Fret: 0.850"
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Piranha Tooth (Small Shark Fin)
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock Binding: White
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Nut Width: 2.165" (55 mm)
- Scale Length: 26.5" (673 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® AT (4-Over/4-Under)
- Neck Plate: Recessed Ferrules (No Neck Plate)
- Neck Binding: White
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output 8 String Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output 8-String Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Jackson® HT8 8-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Unique Features: Arched Top.
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book