Jackson JS32 Dinky Archtop Electric Guitar
Jackson-patented humbuckers and Floyd Rose licensed Jackson double locking tremolo bridge offer high sound quality and uniqueness in every bit
Take the stage with the Jackson JS32 Dinky Archtop Electric Guitar and amaze the audience with your skill and control over its extensive sonic range. The guitar body is made from poplar that has a wide acoustic range. Maple is used for the neck, and it is bolted on the body to provide bite in the tone. The fretboard is made from rosewood that is recognised by its warm tone with clear midrange and sustain. This guitar uses two Jackson humbuckers to touch those high frequencies without causing any hums. Make your performance unique by using the Jackson double locking tremolo bridge licenced by Floyd Rose. The Dinky body shape and gloss finish go well together.
The body is designed from quality poplar that is known for its wide sonic spectrum. Its arched top accentuates the tone and makes its loud. The body is lightweight, making you to easily spin, rotate, and twist the guitar in your hand amusing the crowd.
Control Over the Frets
JS32 features a rosewood fretboard that offers beautiful sustain and warmth that brings completion to the overall tonal quality. Rosewood accents the low-end and generates a soothing warm tone. Moreover, the oily surface of the rosewood fretboard makes you want to hold the guitar time and again. The bolt-on maple neck adds brightness to the tone making the guitar ideal for playing leads and performing solos.
Stunning Projection and Versatility
The guitar features two Jackson humbuckers that produce a warm thick tone. These two humbuckers also supress hums and ensure a clean sound quality. With the three-way pickup selector, you can switch between three pickup combinations to add versatility in the performance. The tone and volume control knobs lets you shape the tone as you like.
Double Locking Tremolo and Many More
The guitar features the Jackson Double Locking Tremolo licenced by Floyd Rose. By using the revolutionary tremolo bridge design, you can give vibrato and tremolo effects. The Jackson die-cast machine heads allow you to fine tune the strings with accuracy. This guitar has a scale length of 648 mm that strengthens the higher notes and makes them clear.
The guitar is designed in such a way that is lives up to the reputation of Jackson Guitars. Its Dinky shape offers freedom for guitarist while handling the guitar. The pearloid sharkfin inlays and high-gloss finish adds to the beauty of the guitar. The guitar is available in a bright blue and satin black finish.
- Poplar body ensures a wide sonic range
- Bolt-on maple neck enhances the brightness on the tone and adds bite
- Rosewood fretboard offers warmth and improves sustain
- Two Jackson humbuckers ensure a hum-free sound quality
- 3-way pickup selector gives you freedom to blend tones of three different pickup combinations
- Tremolo bridge keeps the strings in tune while producing whammy
- Body: Poplar
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Type: Double Cutaway
- Body Finish: Satin Polyester
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: 0.755-inch and 12th Fret: 0.815-inch
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale: 648mm
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 304.8mm to 406.4mm
- Frets: 24 Jumbo frets
- String Nut: Jackson Floyd Rose
- Nut Width: 42.86mm
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Strings: 6-strings
- Pickups: Neck: Bridge: Jackson High Output Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume and Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Switch: 3-way Power Tap switch
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Double Locking Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book