After reading some good reviews about C1 Pro, I ordered a pair. Received the package with delays, but that was due to Fedex.
For one, this pair is not your regular wooden cased Bookshelf speaker. This is a fusion of near-bookshelf audio quality, with commercial grade build quality. Do not expect room shattering bass from this pair. But it does produce good bass, and also clean hi frequency, which is essential for continuous listening without fatigue.
Some people compare this pair with studio monitors. Yes, C1 Pro actually meets the performance of entry level monitors. The sound staging is clear, and the SQ is true to the SQ of your audio source files (which means, if your audio source has good SQ, your will hear great output). I recommend Audio CDs, or FLACs. Your low bitrate MP3 files does not have enough juice to bring the 100% of this speakers's performance.
- Sturdy build in ABS material.
- Comes with Adapter for wall hanging.
- Front ported.
- Metal grill is easy to remove and re-insert.
- Hi-freq SQ is amazing. The 1 inch hi frequency driver is simply fab and helps in bringing out the voice and music very clearly.
- Low freq SQ is good too. This speakers does not produce room shattering bass. But they do have enough punch to make you satisfied.
- Sound staging is good.
- The SQ from these speakers is something one should appreciate. Excellent for stereo setup, TV setup and also as REAR speakers in a multi channel setup.
- Pair these with good quality amp to enjoy the performance. These speakers have a great performance potential.
- Bass heads may feel these speakers lack punchy bass. But let these speakers burn-in / run-in for a while to bring out the full potential.
- These are commercial speakers, and not Home bookshelf types. Hence the looks may put-off some.