JBL PRX415M 2-Way Loudspeaker System
The JBL PRX412M is a portable, fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed for either main sound reinforcement or monitoring applications. It is perfect for speech reinforcement of any type, live performance stage monitoring, reinforcement of vocal and acoustic music or pre-recorded music, and as a high-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers.
JBL PRX415M Features:
- 90° x 50° coverage
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex™ enclosure finish
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
JBL PRX415M Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 55 Hz – 19 kHz
- Frequency Response (+3 dB): 66 Hz – 16 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
- System Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Power Rating, Pink Noise: 300 W / 600 W / 1200 W
- Rated Maximum SPL: 122 dB SPL cont. (129 dB SPL peak)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 650 mm x 429 mm x 457 mm
- (25.6" x 16.9" x 18")
- Net Weight: 21 kg.