JBL PRX718XLF 18" Powered PA Subwoofer
The JBL PRX718XLF Powered PA Subwoofer delivers your bass with accuracy and power. Ideal as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples in a scalable, large-format SR system, the PRX718XLF performs with amazing efficiency. Stackable and lightweight for quick setups and teardowns, this sub's rugged construction lets it stand up to busy pro touring schedules. A 1500 Watt Class D amplifier powers a JBL Differential Drive dual-voice-coil 18" woofer, while sophisticated DSP gives you crossover functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting, and component optimization. Do your low end right, with the JBL PRX718XLF.
JBL PRX718XLF Powered PA Subwoofer Features :
- 18" Differential Drive low-frequency driver for low distortion and high SPL
- 1500W of Class-D power; 134dB peak SPL
- DSP input-limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Integrated stereo pass-thru, with selectable HP filter, and polarity reverse
- Two XLR-1/4" combo inputs, with two XLR loop-throughs
- Pole receptacle accepts a SS3-BK or SS3-BK24 on the top panel
- Multiple handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
- Lightweight poplar-plywood cabinets with tongue and groove joints
- JBL's tour-proven DuraFlex finish
- Cloth-backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
JBL PRX718XLF Powered PA Subwoofer Specifications :
- Power Configuration : Single Amp
- LF Driver Size : 1 x 18"
- Total Power : 1500W
- Inputs : 2 x 1/4"/XLR Combo (Balanced Female)
- Outputs : 2 x XLR
- Impedance : 20k ohms (Balanced)
- Frequency Range : 35Hz-87Hz (±3dB)
- Crossover Frequency : 48dB/octave @ 90Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL : 134dB
- Enclosure Material : Poplar Plywood
- Mounting Options : Floor, Stack
- Height : 27.18"
- Width : 20.6"
- Depth : 28.5"
- Weight : 81 lbs.