Buy JBL VRX918S High Power Flying Subwoofer online in India - India's music equipment superstore.
JBL VRX918S High Power Flying Subwoofer.
The VRX918S is a compact, high power suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2268H neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive(R), 18 inch woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure.
JBL's VERTEC(R) Series Line Arrays lead the industry in large venue sound reinforcement. While intended for smaller venues than VERTEC, the VRX900 Series Constant Curvature Line Arrays are designed and built to the same high standards and uses the same advanced, concert-proven drivers. JBL's VRX900 Series speakers deliver extraordinary power handling, clarity, flexibility and, of course, stunning JBL sound in an attractive, easy to handle and affordable package.
JBL VRX918S Subwoofer Specifications:
- Power Rating: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
- Frequency Range: 31 Hz - 220 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 508 mm x 597 mm x 749 mm (20.0 in x 23.5 in x 29.5 in)
- Frequency Response: 34 Hz - 220 Hz
- Recommended Crossover Frequencies: 80 Hz, 24 dB / octave HPF 80 Hz, 24 dB / octave LPF
- System Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL peak
- System Sensitivity: 95 dB SPL
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2268H 457 mm (18 in) Differential Drive woofer
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Active Tunings: Tunings available at www.jblpro.com
- Enclosure: Rectangular, 18 mm, 13-ply birch plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: Optional VRX932LA-AF line array frame kit or 10mm eyebolt
- Finish: Black DuraFlex(TM) finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent charcoal foam backing.
- Input Connectors: Neutrik(R) Speakon(R) NL-4 (x2)
- Net Weight: 37 kg (81 lb).