Buy JBL VRX918S-WH 18" High Power Flying Subwoofer - White online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
JBL VRX918S-WH 18" High Power Flying Subwoofer - White.
The VRX918S-WH is a compact, high power suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2268H neodymium magnet, pattented Differential Drive, 18" woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure.
The VRX918S-WH was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX932LA Line Array speaker and VRX-AF Array Frame. In addition it may also be used in arrays consisting entirely of VRX918S subwoofers.
JBL VRX918S-WH Application:
- Live performance systems
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems
- Sound system rental and tour.
JBL VRX918S-WH Features:
- Internal rigging hardware for simple connection
- 18", 2268H Differential Drive woofer for extended low-frequency output
- Large port area for reduced distortion
- 20mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
JBL VRX918S-WH Specifications:
- System Type: 18" bass-reflex subwoofer
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 31Hz - 220kHz
- Frequency Response (+-3 dB):34Hz - 220kHz
- Recommended Crossover Frequencies: 80 Hz, 24 dB / octave HPF, 80 Hz, 24dB / octave LPF
- Power Rating (Continuous/Program/Peak): 800W / 1600W / 3200W
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL peak
- Sensitivity (1x@1m): 95 dB SPL
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2268H 457mm (18") Differential Drive woofer
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Enclosure: Rectangular, 18mm 13-ply birch plywood
- Suspension/Mounting: Optional VRX-AF line array frame kit, M-10 Eyebolt kit
- Finish: White DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, white, 16 gauge perforated steel
- Input Connectors: Neutrik speakon NL-4 (x2)
- Dimension: 20" x 23.5" x 29.5"
- Weight: 81 lb.