Buy JBL VRX918SP/230 18" Self-powered Flying Subwoofer online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
JBL VRX918SP/230 18" Self-powered Flying Subwoofer.
The JBL VRX918SP powered subwoofer delivers extraordinary power handling, clarity, flexibility and, of course, stunning JBL sound in an attractive, easily handled and well-priced package. The VRX918SP is a perfect fit for medium-sized venues that don't want to sacrifice sound quality just because they aren't as big as other professional facilities. In fact, it's been built to the same high standards as JBL's VerTec Series, and it uses the exact same concert-proven drivers! For compact power, it's the JBL VRX918SP.
JBL VRX918SP/230 Features:
- Lightweight and built for smaller venues
- Flexible mounting options
- Enclosure built for optimum performance
- Great power handling, clarity, and flexibility.
JBL VRX918SP/230 Specifications:
- Powered 18" Subwoofer
- System Type: 18" bass-reflex subwoofer
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 31 Hz - 220 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 34 Hz - 220 Hz
- Input Connection Modes: Switchable, +1/-1 or +2/-2
- Power Rating (Continuous1 / Program / Peak): 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
- Maximum SPL2: 130 dB SPL peak
- Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 95 dB SPL
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2268H 457 mm (18 in) Differential Drive woofer
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Active Tunings: dbx DriveRack, all models. Settings available at www.jblpro.com
- Mounting: Top mounted M20 threaded socket for optional SS4-BK pole
- Suspension / Mounting: Optional VRX-AF line array frame kit or M-10 eyebolt kit
- Enclosure: Rectangular, 18 mm, 13-ply birch plywood
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent charcoal foam backing.
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20.0 in x 23.5 in x 29.5 in
- Net Weight: 85 lb.