Buy JBL VRX932LA-1 12" Two-Way Line Array Speaker online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
JBL VRX932LA-1 12" Two-Way Line Array Speaker.
The VRX932LA-1 is a 46 lb., light-weight, compact 12" two-way line array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units. An ideal choice when line array performance is needed, but the venue size doesn’t call for the long-throw characteristics inherent in larger line arrays. The Constant Curvature waveguide mounts three compression drivers on a continuous arc. When additional VRX932LA-1's are added to the array, the uninterrupted arc continues. The VRX932LA-1 uses “amplitude shading” to shape the coverage of the array. Switches on the input plate allow, for example, the upper box in an array to reach the top balcony, while the lower HF section is shaded back to reduce excessive level at the front of the listening area.
One or two VRX932LA-1's may also be used on a tripod or over subwoofers. The integral rigging hardware is used to securely lock the array together while the dual-angle pole socket provides aiming flexibility.
JBL VRX932LA-1 Features:
- JBL's exclusive neodymium magnet Differential Drive? woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- VRX932LA-1 features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility. One or two speakers may be mounted to a 35 mm pole or tripod stand.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Arrays of up to six enclosures may be flown.
- Array Configuration Selector permits "array shading" in passive mode.
JBL VRX932LA-1 Specifications:
- Biampable: Bi-amp / passive, externally switchable
- Crossover Frequency: 1200 Hz
- Dimensions (L-W-H): 13.5 x 23.5 x 14.8 Inches
- Dispersion: 100 x 15 nominal Degrees
- Enclosure Materials: 18 mm, 11-ply birch plywood with Black DuraFlex" finish
- Flying Hardware: Optional VRX932LA-AF line array frame kit
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz - 20 Hz (+/-3db)
- Grille: Power coated, black, 16-guage perforated steel with with acoustically transparent foam
- HF Driver: 3 x JBL 2408J, 38 mm (1.5 in) voice-coil, neodymium compression driver
- Input Connectors:Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2)
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2262H 305 mm (12 in) Differential Drive woofer with neodymium magnet, dual voice-coils, and dual magnetic gaps.
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Program Power Rating: Passive: 800 W Program / 1600 W Continuous / 3200 W Peak Watts
- Sensitivity (1Watt/1m): 95 dB
- Color: Black, White.