JBL VTX G28 Ground Stackable Dual 18" Subwoofer
VTX series dual 18" subwoofers employ two 2269H 18" transducers featuring Differential Drive technology with two voice coils, two neodymium magnets and extremely high peak-to peak excursion capabilities to deliver extended very low frequency performance. The VTX G28 is ground stackable only with a practical form factor for convenient stacking and additional enclosure volume plus port tuning that delivers true sub performance down to 22 Hz @ -10 dB.
JBL VTX G28 Ground Stackable Dual 18" Subwoofer at a Glance:
- New and improved JBL transducers for the best output per weight
- JBL’s patented Differential Drive technology
- Crown VRack DSP and Amplification
- JBL HiQnet Performance ManagerTM System
DIFFERENTIAL DRIVE TECHNOLOGY
Enhanced Performance and Dramatically Reduced Driver Weight JBL's exclusive dual voice coil, dual magnetic gap Differential Drive technology is at the core of all VTX models, dramatically reducing driver weight while greatly enhancing all critical performance parameters: frequency response, power output and distortion.
System Integration and Management
With the VTX Series you are not just using a product, you are gaining access to an expert system. Tools for system design and all the components to analyze, configure, set up and control a VTX system are all part of the JBL commitment to total system integration and support. The goal is maximum efficiency and the highest possible level of performance in any venue, anywhere in the world.
- System Type: Full Size Ground Stack-Only, Cardioid-Arrayable, Dual 18" Subwoofer with Ultra Long Excursion Transducers
- Components: 2 x 2269H Differential Drive 18"
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB) 22 - 160 Hz
- Nominal Section Impedances 2 x 8 ohms
- Continuous Power Rating: 2 x 2400W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1210.8 mm x 493.3 mm x 1211.1 mm
- Weight: 92.5 kg