The Kala Mahogany Series ukulele offers a full-bodied tone with plenty of "sweet highs" and "mellow lows" that combine for a full, rich sound. Traditional white binding on the top and back accent the rich satin mahogany finish, while chrome die-cast tuners assure your instrument will stay in tune.Features:
- Mahogany Body
- 18 Silver Nickel Frets
- Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
- Mahogany Neck
- Satin Finish
Kala UB-B Baritone Bag:
You don't need the experts at Bajaao to tell you that it's a good idea to transport your ukulele in a gig bag, but we will anyway. This Kala UB-B bag is made for your baritone ukulele, with conveniently adjustable straps and a handy accessory pocket. It's even got 12mm padding and plush lining to help protect against accidental bumps. If you've got a Kala baritone ukulele, get this Kala UB-B gig bag to go with it.
- Value-packed way to transport your baritone ukulele
- Easy to carry thanks to adjustable straps
- Keep your essentials handy with the external accessory pocket
- Protects against mild bumps with 12mm padding and plush interior
- Made from durable Cordura material
T-46 is a clip-on tuner. Portable design makes it easy to go with you. The display can be easily rotated in different directions and angles.
- Tuning Range: A0[27.5 Hz] - C8[4,186.0 Hz]
- Tuning Mode: Chromatic, Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele C, Ukulele D
- Precision: ±1 cent
- A4 range: 430~450Hz (BD\RC) 440Hz(WZ)
- Tuning Method: Auto
- Power Supply: 3V(CR2032) Lithium Battery included
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 50x36x30mm
- Weight: 32g
The BAJAAO Microfiber Polishing Cloth is made of 80% polyester and 20% nylon. One strand is 10 times finer than silk and 100 times smaller than a human hair. Microfiber is preferred for its very lightweight, super absorbency, and rapid drying properties. The polishing cloth rapidly absorbs up to 7 times its weight in moisture and can be used safely on any surface. Polishes your guitar to a brilliant shine.
Note: Using a microfiber cloth is essential while cleaning or polishing your guitar, because any regular cloth can damage the finish.
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Ukulele E-book