Kristina Mathwig has always had a passion for the arts but was persuaded to take a more practical vocational route in life. In recent years, however, while caregiving for her parents, she found herself returning to that passion. Mandalas were of particular interest due to their renown for absorbing stress - helping her find peace, joy, calm, and focus through her design.
- Custom Artwork Top
- Easy to Clean
- Excellent for School Programs
- ABS Composite Plastic
- Nickel-plated Open Gear Tuners
- Custom Logo Tote Bag
- Mini-Quick Start Guide
- Size: Soprano
- Top: ABS Composite
- Back & Sides : ABS Composite
- Binding: NA
- Finish: Matte
- Neck: ABS Composite
- Fingerboard: ABS Composite
- Nut & Saddle: ABS Composite
- Headstock: Standard
- Strings: Aquila Super Nylgut
- Electonics: NA
- Scale Length: 13.75 inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 21 inches
- Body Length: 9.25 inches
- Number of frets: 12
- Width at upper bout: 4.875 inches
- Width at lower bout: 6.25 inches
- Width at waist: 3.75 inches
- Body Depth: 2.25 inches
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1.375 inches
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.625 inches
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Ukulele E-book
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The brand itself says it all, no second thoughts regarding quality
First off, It's not the best sounding uke on the market, But then, it's not meant to be one. It is waterproof, dirt proof, and quite sturdy, as it's made from ABS plastic. This makes it perfect for people who wish to travel with a light instrument. Take it to the beach, or to the mountains, throw it in the pool and it'll handle all the abuse. I would not recommend it to an absolute beginner, but it's great for a guitarist transitioning to the ukulele.
1) Ukulele is very Cute Looking but You've to tune it in every 5 mins while playing as it's stability is very poor. Sound is marginal not so Symphonic. 2) Don't checkout with Extra Protect of 80 Rs ( Waste of money ), Cuz delivery courier is providing only a Sponge Plastic at 80 Rs. Is it a Joke ?? 3) The Uku. Bag they are giving is very Thin quality, Not worthy .
Remember, Its a very small ukelele (soprano, as advertised) which sounds amazing, so yeah, go for it.
Kala's entry-level uke's are worth the price and sounds good too. However, upgrade to better strings as soon as possible as the Nylgut it comes with keeps going out of tune regularly.