Korg KingKORG 61-Key Analog Modeling Synthesizer
The full-sized KingKORG analog modeling performance synthesizer lets you take a world of totally tweakable synth tone onstage. It sports all of the oscillators, filters, and modulation toys you'd expect from a real analog synth, as well as the hands-on controls you need to put them to work. A real tube preamplifier and a killer collection of vintage effects complete the picture. But that's not all. Throw in a vocoder, USB I/O, and a powerful arpeggiator to be prepared for any gig. Designed with the live performer in mind, the Korg KingKORG synth has all the toys you need and more.
Powerful modeling delivers killer oscillator tones
A 3-oscillator x 2-timbre design lets you generate thick and rich sounds on the Korg KingKORG synth. The newly developed XMT (Xpanded Modeling Technology) modeling sound engine is proprietary Korg technology that produces a broad range of tonal variations. The KingKORG provides pre-set algorithms that contain combinations of various types and numbers of oscillators, letting you dial in the sounds you need. Oscillator algorithms include sawtooth wave, square wave, and noise, in addition to numerous PCM/DWGS algorithms.
Get your hands on your tone with front-panel knobs
The Korg KingKORG's user interface has performance in mind! Every essential control is quickly accessible on the front panel. The KingKORG is divided into blocks for ease of use. Each block provides all the functions you need for that operation. Blocks include Oscillator, Filter, Amp, LFO, EQ, effects, and more. Everything you need is in easy reach without deep menu scrolling. For really quick changes, the KingKORG has eight buttons to instantly call up your eight Favorite sounds and settings.
KingKORG has the Classic filter sounds you want
Korg spent a lot of time making sure that the KingKORG's filters were the best they could be. Besides the typical synth filters, Korg reproduced the filters of the analog monophonic synths used for lead and bass in the '70s, the polyphonic synths of '80s new wave music, and the filters of Korg's famed MS-20. NOt only do these filters sound amazing, but they are easy to use and dial in. KingKORG's analog-modeling technology delivers unparalleled flexibility in molding new and vintage tones.
Korg KingKORG Features:
- 61-key analog modeling synth tailored to live performance needs
- Powerful oscillators and modeling filters for all levels of players
- Vacuum tube driver adds rich overtones and powerful distortion
- Three effects sections let you add the perfect finishing touches to your sound
- Extensive hands-on controls let you tweak settings on the fly
- Built-in vocoder
- CV/GATE OUT jack lets you control a Korg monotribe or MS-20
- Korg's superb XMT (Xpanded Modeling Technology) sound engine
- MIDI In, Out; USB/MIDI port.
Korg KingKORG Specifications:
- Sound Engine Type(s): Modeling
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type of Keys: Semi-weighted
- Other Controllers: Joystick
- Polyphony: 24 voices
- Number of Presets: 200
- Number of Effects: 20
- Effects Types: Distortion, reverb, compression, EQ, chorus/phase, delay, U-Vibe, ring modulator, rotary, tremolo, phaser
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- USB: USB
- Number of Audio Inputs: 1
- Audio Input Types: 1 x XLR
- Number of Audio Outputs: 3
Audio Output Types 2 x TS, 1 x 1/8"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Pedal Inputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Height: 3.78"
- Width: 40.43"
- Depth: 12.32"
- Weight: 15.43 lbs.
- Power Supply: Included AC adapter.