BAJAAO India presents the KRK Expose E8B Powered Studio Monitor.
KRK is proud to announce the release of the Expose' E8B studio monitor. KRK's Expose' series has long been considered the pinnacle of excellence in the recording industry. The E8B monitor speaker carries the legacy of KRK's Expose' line to new heights. The E8B utilizes state-of-the-art components to help achieve clarity and sonic accuracy that improves on the original and creates a monitor that is the best in the business. Whether it is the Expose' beryllium/aluminum tweeter (AlbeMet) that provides smooth, lightning fast transient response or the implementation of dual discrete class A/AB amplifiers to achieve incredible detail or the striking curved cabinet which reduces diffraction, the E8B powered studio monitor has distanced the Expose' line from the competition.
The KRK Expose' E8B utilizes two discrete Class A / AB power amplifiers--one each for high frequency and low frequency--with symmetrical heat sinks built into the sides for cool, reliable operation. This bi-amplified system is perfectly mated to the exceptional transducer complement, consisting of a beryllium and aluminum (AlBeMet) tweeter that takes high frequency performance beyond the physical limitations of more conventional tweeter materials, coupled with a multi-layered Kevlar/Rohacell woofer for superior reproduction accuracy. With its stunning, highly functional enclosure featuring thick, non-parallel, internal walls that eliminate standing waves, a non-slip, sound absorbing rubberized base, and magnetic shielding for use in close proximity to video monitors, the Expose' E8B elevates KRK's reputation as a manufacturer of premium studio reference monitors to an entirely new level.
KRK Expose E8B Powered Studio Monitor Features:
- Uncompromised high-grade dual amplification system for incredible detail
- Aluminum/Beryllium composite (AlBeMET) inverted dome high frequency transducer provides smooth, lightning-fast transient response
- Extended HF frequencies ideal for use with high sample rate computer audio systems
- Increased cabinet radius edges improve natural diffraction and provide a larger sweet spot
- Attractive new enclosure looks great in any recording environment.
KRK Expose E8B Powered Studio Monitor Specifications:
- Tweeter: 1" AIBeMET inverted dome
- Woofer: 8" dual-layer Kevlar w/Rohacell
- Input type
- XLR (3-Pin) 10k hm balanced
- Pin1 = ground
- Pin2 = (+) High
- Pin3 = (-) Low
- HF: 120W Discrete Class A/AB
- LF: 140W Discrete Class A/AB
Max Power Consumption: 500W
Frequency Response: 40Hz - 30kHz +/-1dB
- Crossover Point Maximum SPL @ 1m
- 112dB Music
- 115dB Peak
- Video Shielding
- 19.3" H x 14.6" W x 14" D
- 491mm H x 370mm W x 355mm D
Shipping Weight: 75.6lb. / 34.31kg
- OmniMoint 120.0 WBX
- Hardware is installed into the inserts to mount the 120.0 WBX Base.