Laney presents the AH FREESTYLE – the all-in-one solution for all your multi-instrument amplification needs on the move.
Mix and match; plug and mix any instruments to your heart’s content. Great for school, rehearsal studio, garage, bedroom the street and intimate performances anywhere you want.
Battery/Mains powered for total freedom and comes supplied with its own PSU.
The AH-FREESTYLE can be run from a wall mounted
mains adaptor, or from batteries in the rear
It is equipped with onboard delay with Time and Feedback controls, and an FX send switch on each channel.
The AH-FREESTYLE maybe be small and compact but not light on features and houses 3 channels:
CHANNEL 1 – MIC/LINE INPUT
CHANNEL 2 – 2 STEREO LINE INPUTS
CHANNEL 3 – LINE/INSTRUMENT INPUT
Ideal for keyboards, vocals, electronic drums and
playing recorded audio, the AH-FREESTYLE
features an 8” custom driver to ensure that
whatever sound source you use is produced
and projected correctly and clearly.
Add to this ‘Road Ruggedness,’ solid construction,
hard wearing vinyl and a metal front Grille.
The AH-FREESTYLE is the ideal solution
for all of your audio performance and
rehearsal needs…wherever you are!
- Channels: 3 Channels
- Power: 5 watts RMS
- Equalisation: Master 2 Band EQ
- Line Out: Yes
- Line In: Yes
- Drivers: 8" Custom Driver
- Cabinet Design: Kickback Combo
- Effects: Delay with Time & Feedback - assignable to each channel
- Headphone Socket: Yes - mini jack
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Master Section: Volume, Master 2 band EQ
- Battery Power: Mains or Battery powere - PSU supplied
- Inputs: XLR/JACK combi, Jacks & Mini Jack
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm): 365x360x280
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD mm): 315x260x310