Laney Ironheart IRT15H Guitar Amplifier Head
Housing a single high gain IRONHEART channel – with full EQ and switchable pre-boost feature the IRT15H is designed to give you CRUSHING IRONHEART tones at low output levels which makes it ideal for home recording and your smaller gigs.
WHICH WATTAGE? YOU CHOOSE!
Using the unique input options of 15W or
SPEAKER EMULATED RECORD OUT
The IRT15H also features the cool flexibility of being able to record both silently, for late night recording sessions or in live situations via the SPEAKER EMULATED RECORD OUT feature on the rear panel.
Housed in its stylish metal chassis the IRT15H looks as good as it sounds, glowing with a brooding red IRONHEART glow.
Remember small is beautiful, but small can also be brutal.
You have been warned.
Laney Ironheart IRT15H Specifications:
- Power: 15 Watts &
- Inputs: 1 x Jack 15 Watts & 1 x Jack 1 Watt
- Channels: Single IRONHEART channel
- Equalisation: Bass, Middle & Treble
- Master Presence Control: Overall TONE
- Boost Switch: Footswitchable PRE BOOST
- Preamp Valves: 3 x ECC83
- Output Valves: 2 x EL84
- Class: Class AB
- Reverb: Laney designed Digital reverb
- Speaker connections: 2 x Jack - 8 & 16 Ohms
FX Loop(s) : Yes - variable level FX loop
- Speaker Emulated Record Out: Jack for Silent/Phones & Jack for Live DI - Speaker emulated
- MP3 Input: Mini jack
- DI Socket: Jack for Live DI - Speaker emulated
- Footswitch: Stereo FS2 - not supplied.