NEXUS BASS N115
The NEXUS N115 cabinet is an ultra light, high-performance bass enclosure, loaded with neodymium drivers and finished in Laney's Tuffstuff coating
The ultimate in big bass tone, the NEXUS range represents Laney’s dedication to cutting-edge, great-sounding bass backline.
The NEXUS N115 has been designed to be used in conjunction with the NEXUS-SL bass head. The N115 is a state of the art bass enclosure – designed and tuned to meet the most hardcore bass demands.
This compact cabinet is amazingly lightweight at only 19.5kg, but its performance is huge.
The N115 is loaded with a LaVoce neodymium 15” driver plus a La Voce 1″ exit compression driver which is switchable to on/off and half power settings. Selected exclusively for the NEXUS range, these Italian-designed speaker components are truly outstanding for bass.
The lightweight, heavy duty, plywood cabinet is then finished in Laney’s Tuffstuff: An incredibly tough, ultra-durable and resilient polyurethane coating designed to deal with the rigours of life on the road.
- Cabinet Design : Lightweight heavy duty plywood cabinet Covered with ̃Tuff Stuff'
- Drivers : 1x15” Neodymium driver, 1" Exit Compression Driver with switchable on/off and hi/lo
- Frequency Response : 35Hz - 20KHz
- Impedance : 8 Ohms
- Inputs : 2 x Neutrik Speakon connectors - Input & Link
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm) : 440x580x400
- Power : 400 Watts RMS
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD mm) : 440 x 580 x 400
- Weight : 19.5