Omnidirectional interview microphone with sturdy casing and comfortable grip.
THE PERFECT COMPANION
Durable and withstanding
This extremely sturdy dynamic microphone features an omnidirectional polar pattern. Its capsule is fully rubber mounted. In combination with the INTERVIEWER new coating technology, all handling noise is reduced to a minimum while offering safe and comfortable grip. With the purpose-built Dust Protection Membrane and its heavily rugged, most resilient housing, the INTERVIEWER is the perfect companion even under the roughest conditions.
Great speech intelligibility
Omnidirectional dynamic capsule
Tailored for voice reproduction the INTERVIEWER provides you with crystal clear results in almost any situation. This hassle-free tool makes it easy to concentrate on what is essential, that is “now.”
No proximity effect...No off-axis muddiness
Linear frequency response
Sturdy and resilient
With the purpose-built Dust Protection Membrane and rugged housing, the INTERVIEWER will be the perfect companion even under the roughest conditions.
Handling noise reduced to a minimum
Refined rubber suspensions provide the best possible dampening of unwanted structure-borne noise caused by hand-movement and decouples the capsule from the casing.
New coating materials reduce all handling noise even more while offering safe and comfortable grip.
- Dynamic microphone for reports, podcasts and interviews
- High clarity and best in class speech intelligibility
- Omnidirectional polar pattern picks up sound from every direction equally
- Whisper Coating to reduce handling noise to a minimum
- Integrated acoustic pop and windshield
- No irritating microphone in the face area while fi lming
- Direct connectivity to your camera using the supplied adapter
- Gold plated & corrosion-resistant 3-pin XLR output connector
- Solid full-metal, die-cast body
- Type: Dynamic, moving coil
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 1.33 mV/Pa, -57.58 dBV/Pa
- Internal impedance: 235 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1000 Ω
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR:
- Microphone dimensions: wiremesh ø - 36 mm | handle ø - 22 mm | total length - 272.7 mm , wiremesh ø - 1.42 in | handle ø - 0.87 in | total length - 10.74 in
- Microphone net weight: 250 g, 8.82 oz
- INTERVIEWER, reporter microphone with omnidirectional capsule
- Camera adapter (XLR-Female to 3.5mm phone connector)
- Microphone flag
- DTP 50 Lb, transport bag