BAJAAO India introduces the Line 6 Relay G30 which redefines the wireless experience for guitarists and bassists with superior sound, professional dependability, and refreshing simplicity.
The Relay G30 Digital Wireless Mic System provides a pure signal so guitars get a beautiful high-end sparkle and basses get a thunderous low-end punch, even at distances of up to 30 meters (98 ft. approx). The signal's clarity rivals that of the highest-quality guitar cables. Traditional wireless systems compromise their sound by rolling-off crucial high- and low-end frequencies and compressing their signals. Relay G30 offers superior sound with full bandwidth and zero compression.
The Relay G30 broadcasts its robust signal over the 2.4GHz band. This keeps the signal free from many kinds of interference. For added security, the system employs exclusive signal protection technology: it broadcasts an encrypted data stream on six channels simultaneously. Traditional wireless instrument systems, on the other hand, are susceptible to dropouts, static, and many other kinds of interference. Broadcasting over congested UHF bands, their signals may be affected by interference generated as far away as 100 miles, or more.
The lightweight transmitter of the Line 6 Relay G30 remains out of the way of your performance, and the rugged receiver can sit on top of your amp or be added to your pedal board. The receiver offers bright and easy-to-read LEDs that display power, status, and battery life. Its standard 1/4" inputs and outputs deliver real convenience.
The mic system comes complete with transmitter, receiver, and all necessary accessories including cable, power supply, and batteries.
Attached to Your Guitar Cable?
For players attached to cables, adopting a wireless system introduces many questions: What will it feel like? Will it change my sound? Relay G30 sounds just like a cable, but it also sounds just like your cable. It features two EQ settings that match the frequency responses of typical guitar cables. Different players use different cables, but all players can use Line 6 Relay G30.
The Wireless Mic Revolution
Relay G30 is proudly ushering in a better-sounding and more dependable era of wireless guitar systems. It will inspire you to explore new areas of your music and the stage.
Line 6 Relay G30 Digital Wireless Guitar System Features:
- 30-meter (98 ft.) range, line-of-sight
- Broad 10Hz - 20kHz frequency response; Superior 118dB dynamic range
- 8 hours of battery life (AA alkaline batteries)
- Lightweight, low-profile, and easy to use
- Bright LEDs display power, status, and battery life
- Tone presets match the sounds of guitar cables
- Comes complete with transmitter, receiver, and all necessary accessories including cable, power supply, and batteries
- 2.4GHz band is optimal for guitar wireless
- Encrypted data stream for added signal protection; Simultaneous broadcasts on six channels
- Rugged polycarbonate shell
- Approved for use in Europe, South America, Asia, and Australia