Buy MAudio AUDIOPHILE 192 high definition 4 in / 4 out audio card with Digital I/O and MIDI online in India - India's music equipment superstore.
High-Definition 4-in/4-out Audio Card with Digital I/O and MIDI.
FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS:
- up to 24-bit/192kHz audio
- 2 balanced analog inputs (1/4" TRS)
- 2 balanced analog outputs (1/4" TRS)
- S/PDIF digital I/O (coaxial RCA connectors) with 2-channel PCM
- SCMS copy protection control
- digital I/O supports surround-encoded AC-3 and DTS pass-through
- direct hardware input monitoring via separate balanced 1/4" TRS
- monitor outputs
- software routing of inputs and outputs
- digital I/O can be routed to/from external effects
- 16-channel MIDI I/O
- ASIO, WDM, GSIF 2 and Core Audio driver support for compatibility
- with most applications
- 64-bit driver support for Windows
- PCI 2.2 compatibility
- works with other Delta cards.
Made in China
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I'm using one in a win7 32bit system and the other in a win7 64bit. Both have worked flawlessly. I used one of these in an XP system prior to changing the os. There is a win7 issue that requires one to shut off variable cpu speeds as it can cause a popping sound during record, but I don't consider this to be an M-Audio problem. The sound it terrific, especially on hires playback WASAPI Event style. You do need a good editing program for recording, I use Sound Forge for editing, but open source Audacity also works well. JRiver Media Center is used for playback in my music server.I would say that some setup knowledge is required. People also need to use it for the purpose for which it is designed. It is not a do everything for everyone product.