The CABCLONE™ is a passive Cabinet Simulator/Speaker+Mic alternative with a built-in Amp Load. It provides a direct interface of your guitar amp’s Speaker Output to the input of a mixing console, microphone preamp or even direct to your converters (recorder) with or without the need for a speaker cabinet. It’s also a Compensated Headphone Driver that delivers a great sounding, great feeling headphone-friendly version of your amp’s Tone that’s perfect for late night practice sessions or anytime you want to play without others listening.
Mesa/Boogie Cabclone Features:
- Speaker cab simulator and load box for guitar amplifiers rated at 8 ohms
- For use with guitar amplifiers rated up to 150W
- Lets you select between open-back, closed-back, and "vintage" speaker cabinet emulations
- Allows you to play your amplifier head without a speaker cabinet connected
- Makes it easy to connect your guitar amp directly to a mixing console, mic preamp, or recording device
- Headphone output defeats line outputs for silent practice