Moog Moogerfooger CP-251 Control Processor
Go ahead and get tweaky with the Moogerfooger CP-251! This control unit provides a dual-waveform LFO, a noise generator, and a sample-and-hold circuit, as well as two attenuators, a lag processor, a CV mixer, and a 4-way mult - all of the essential tools you need to combine and rearrange the control voltages from the rest of your Moogerfooger collection or Moog synths. Used in connection with one or more Moogerfooger analog effects modules, a Little Phatty, or a Minimoog Voyager, the CP-251 adds loads of power and versatility, giving you an affordable way to expand your sound-shaping abilities. So, go ahead and get your tweak on with the CP-251.
Count on Moog for outstanding music equipment
Since 1954, Moog has been a leader in electronic instruments and synthesizers. Outside of electronic music, Moog was a major influence on the sound of funk, R&B, and jam band rock. When you add Moog gear to your music rig, you're investing in pro-level tools that have been used on countless stages across the world for decades. Whether it's a synthesizer, effects processor, or even a simple control device, you can count on Moog gear for maximum reliability and performance.
- FOUR INPUT MIXER - Enables you to combine control signals to create complex effects
- LAG PROCESSOR - Reshapes control signals by slowing down abrupt changes, used to produce glides and swoops
- LOW FREQUENCY OSCILLATOR (LFO) - Makes periodic control signals over the range of one cycle every five seconds to 50 cycles
- The LFO is itself voltage-controlled so you can vary its rate with an expression pedal
- Other control signal to create effects such as vibrato, warbles, and sirens